- Law Enforcement & Security Exposition
Law Enforcement & Security Exposition, Tuesday, April 28, 2015.
Jan. 28, 2015
- February GTSC
The February GTSC is posted.
- 2015 Law Enforcement Handbook
Order your 2015 NYS Law Enforcement Handbooks. Delivery in February.
- Statement of the Board of Governors
On Monday, December 8, 2014, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman sent a letter to Governor Cuomo requesting that he temporarily grant Schneiderman the authority to investigate “circumstances surrounding the commission or alleged commission of any police officer or peace officer in the State of any act or acts, committed while the officer is engaged in the performance of his or her official duties, that result in the death of any unarmed person other than a fellow law enforcement officer so engaged”...
Dec. 16, 2014
- We have added more Podcasts and YouTube videos
- Schenectady PD – Using Planning, Research & Analysis in Policing Operations NEW
- APB130: Multi-Tenancy Merges Policing Technologies NEW
- APB129: Multi-Tenancy Makes Sense NEW
- APB140 - Career: Opportunities, Challenges, Transition
- APB141 - Teamwork & The Community
- APB142 - The Important Work We Do
- APB143 - Helping People, Making Cases
- APB144 - Talk to People
- APB145 - Officer Survival
- APB146 - Medical Guidelines for Law Enforcement Officers
- APB147 - Ebola and Police
- APB148 – Free Webinars for Police
Dec 11, 2014
- Listen to four new podcasts that are part of our Police Technologies Series
- APB 131: Why Are Analytics Important
- APB 132: Digging Deeper Into Analytics
- APB 133: Video Analytics In Policing
- APB 134: Analytics: Privacy Concerns
Nov 14, 2014